Who can use the ePost service?
The ePost service can be used by business users and natural persons. A business user is a legal or natural person who performs a registered activity in the Republic of Croatia, and who has signed a cooperation and conclusion into the ePost system agreement with the Croatian Post. A private user is an adult, natural person with a legal capacity who, according to special regulations, is considered a consumer, regardless of their citizenship, and who has entered into an ePost service use agreement with the Croatian Post.
If I become an ePost user, what services will be available to me?
By using ePost, you will have access to the following services:
- receiving documents through online letter forms, messages and promotional messages
- sending messages, among others, via online letter forms
- sending and receiving eRecommendations
- printing and enveloping the content of an electronic letter, as well as delivering that content in the form of a letter or a registered item weighing up to 50 g to one or more recipients
- archiving, i.e. storing documentation in an eBox, and archiving, i.e. storing documentation of eRecommendations users in an eBox Plus
- sending telegrams via an ePost mobile app
- retrieving documentation to a user who does not pay for the archive
- private users – paying invoices and orders with credit and debit cards and access to the e-Citizens system
- business users – sending eInvoices, business eInvoices and business web eInvoices, eRecommendations, and promotional messages according to different categories (sport, technology, economy...)
- by choosing the service of printing and enveloping the content of an electronic letter, the user can also use basic additional services: the additional services "PLUS" and "RETURN RECEIPT" for registered items in national and international traffic.
Can money be sent via the ePost service?
The ePost service cannot be used to send money. To learn more about sending money via the Croatian Post, read here.
What is the Business eInvoice service and for whom is it designated?
Business eInvoices are invoices sent by the issuer (a business user who, in addition to the services available to all users of the ePost service, can send Documents and Business eInvoices, as well as Business web eInvoices) to a business user or recipient in electronic form that enables automatic and electronic processing, and which is sent via ePost. The service is intended for business users and recipients (legal or natural persons who perform a registered activity in the Republic of Croatia, who have registered with ePost via the Internet only for the purpose of receiving invoices and supporting documents in electronic form, as well as Business eInvoices and Business web eInvoices).
Is there a monthly fee for the ePost service as there is for Internet banking?
At the moment, using the ePost service for receiving all types of documents and messages is free.
Does the ePost have an archive and is it free?
The document archiving service for private users is free, while the service for business users is charged monthly for all documents sent and received in an eBox more than 12 months ago.
As a foreign citizen, can I pay invoices using payment cards from banks in my country?
You can pay with Visa, MasterCard and Maestro cards, regardless of the issuer.
What is the fee for paying inovices via the ePost?
The fee for paying invoices via ePost is 0,27 EUR (HRK 2,03) per invoice, regardless of the amount of money charged with the invoice and the type of card used for payment
How can I get a receipt for invoices I pay by ePost?
You can download or print the confirmation by clicking on the "Payment confirmation".
In the future, will I have the post I receive via the ePost service delivered to me in physical form to my private mailbox?
The post you receive via the ePost service will no longer be delivered in physical form to your private mailbox. ePost allows you to print any document or save it to your computer.