If you think:
- the postal item was not delivered to the addressee;
- the postal item was delivered late;
- the agreed service was not performed or fully performed;
- you were overcharged for postage,
you may initiate a claim procedure within six months (of the date the postal item was posted with Croatian Post). Your completed form may be:
- submitted at any post office;
- faxed to +385 (0)1 4981 606; or
- e-mailed to email@example.com.
The form should be accompanied by your delivery receipt. The claim procedure will be completed within 30 days.
Information concerning item statuses obtained from the T & T system (Item Status Check) is purely indicative and may not be used by the sender as evidence warranting rights under the admission contract. To be eligible to claim compensation, you should submit your complaint and an appropriate claim procedure will be initiated.