You can conduct business regarding term deposits or vista savings at all the post offices
If you opened an account with the Croatian Postal Bank (HPB) and are a loyal client, you can conduct all your business regarding your savings account in HRK at any post office, just like at any of the HPB branches.
At all post offices, you can:
- empower one or two persons to access your savings.
- report changes to your information (last name, address, etc.)
- change your filled out or damaged savings book
- credit interest to savings deposits
- report missing savings books.
No commission shall be charged for payments into your savings accounts or for crediting the payment order amount to the savings account.
You can open an HPB term deposit with single or multiple payments at any post office. You can open a term deposit with a fixed interest rate for 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 and 36 months. If you want, you can request automatic contract renewal.