CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF THE CLINIC FOR EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DISEASES AND HEAD AND NECK SURGERY AT THE ZAGREB SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Type: C
- Date: 24.9.2021.
- Number: 1363
- CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF THE CLINIC FOR EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DISEASES AND HEAD AND NECK SURGERY AT THE ZAGREB SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- The Zagreb Otorhinolaryngology Clinic started operating on 26 September 1921 as one of the first clinics of the newly established School of Medicine. Today, the Clinic is the flagship of Croatian otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery. There is a significant number of national and international projects in which the staff of the clinic participates; many excellent events and courses are organized at the Clinic.
CROATIA - KYRGYZSTAN JOINT EDITION, PROTECTED BIRD SPECIES
- Type: C
- Date: 22.9.2021.
- Number: 1362
- CROATIA - KYRGYZSTAN JOINT EDITION, PROTECTED BIRD SPECIES, White-winged woodpecker
- The white-winged woodpecker is a relatively little-known species of Central Asian woodpecker. It extends from the western shores of the Aral Sea to the east along northern Kyrgyzstan and southern Kazakhstan to western China, south to the borders of Turkmenistan and Afghanistan. The white-winged woodpecker is a resident forest bird, like most other woodpeckers, so it mostly lives in the same habitat, where it guards and defends its own territory from other individuals.
- Number: 1361
- CROATIA - KYRGYZSTAN JOINT EDITION, PROTECTED BIRD SPECIES, Middle-spotted woodpecker
- Ten species of woodpeckers (Piciformes, Aves) live in Croatia. These are all European species of woodpeckers. Only one species - the Eurasian wryneck, differs significantly from the other nine species: in appearance, nesting method, migratory habits, etc. The other nine species with their appearance, life habits and anatomy form a fairly uniform group of birds. The population in Croatia, estimated at 20,000-24,000 pairs.
CRYPTO STAMP RIMAC NEVERA
- Type: SOUVENIR SHEET
- Date: 9.9.2021.
- Number: 1360
- CRYPTO STAMP RIMAC NEVERA
- Rimac Nevera, a fully electric hypercar with a top speed of 412 km/h, was created to provide an unprecedented level of performance. It is completely designed, developed and manufactured at the company Rimac Automobili in Croatia, and Nevera proudly bears a Croatian name.
100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CROATIAN ASSOCIATION OF THE DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING
- Type: C
- Date: 26.8.2021.
- Number: 1359
- 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CROATIAN ASSOCIATION OF THE DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING
- This year, the Croatian Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (HSGN) is celebrating 100 years of organized existence. It was historically founded at the beginning of the 20th century when the first students graduated from the Zagreb School for the Deaf, which was opened in 1885 by the deaf teacher Adalbert Lampe. Exactly 100 years ago, in 1921
500TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PUBLICATION OF JUDITH BY MARKO MARULIĆ
- Type: C
- Date: 2.8.2021.
- Number: 1358
- 500TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PUBLICATION OF JUDITH BY MARKO MARULIĆ
- Marulić’s Judith is a Renaissance epic of the biblical-Virgil type that wants to satisfy the taste of a highly educated reader. Our poet showed that it is possible to use the vernacular to write the most demanding and most respected literary genre at that time - an epic poem. At the same time, he provided the irrefutable proof of the built expressiveness, richness and flexibility of the Croatian Cracovian literary language and poetry.