- Type: C
- Date: 28.9.2020.
- Number: 1307
- CROATIAN MUSIC, Dino Dvornik
- The music legacy of Dino Dvornik (20 August 1964 – 7 September 2008), as well as his permanently intertwined private and showbusiness life witness an enormous talent and feature eruptive music based on furious rhythm and passion regardless of the magnitude of inspiration.
- Number: 1306
- CROATIAN MUSIC, Toma Bebić
- Unfortunately, partly due to his own nonchalance and partly as a toll to the “provincial mindset”, Toma’s musical opus is comparably weaker than the value of the songs and the extraordinary concert performances. His songs mostly belong to “Dalmatian chansons” with distinctive dedication to his region, but they mostly refer to everyday situations and “little people” from the margins, with whom he – as a bohemian and anarchist – got along the best.
- Number: 1305
- CROATIAN MUSIC, Oliver Dragojević
- While he was the cult “Dalmatian singer” in the ‘70s and the ‘80s with the anthemic and anthological songs such as Galeb, Malinkolija, Oprosti mi pape, Skalinada, Karoca, Ništa nova, Stina and other, reaching far outside the regional borders, in the ‘90s and the new millennium he became the biggest and the shiniest star of (not only) Croatian scene.
STAMP DAY – CROATIAN POST CRYPTO STAMP
- Type: C
- Date: 9.9.2020.
- Number: 1304
- STAMP DAY – CROATIAN POST CRYPTO STAMP
- Croatian Post, in cooperation with the Croatian blockchain community gathered around the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Association, presents the Croatian crypto stamp. An incredible combination of philately and modern technology arrives in the 12th year after the appearance of blockchain technology in its first emanation – the bitcoin cryptocurrency.
200 YEARS OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM SPLIT
- Type: C
- Date: 17.8.2020.
- Number: 1303
- 200 YEARS OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM SPLIT
- The Archaeological Museum Split is likewise the oldest museum institution in Southeast Europe. The Museum was not always in its current location. Until 1868, it was located in a building next to the eastern wall of the Diocletian Palace; nothing remains of this structure today. The construction of the Museum’s current building was finished immediately before the start of World War I.
25TH ANNIVERSARY OF MILITARY AND POLICE OPERATIONS LIGHTNING AND STORM
- Type: C
- Date: 3.8.2020.
- Number: 1302
- 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF MILITARY AND POLICE OPERATIONS LIGHTNING AND STORM
- MILITARY AND POLICE OPERATION LIGHTNING In the morning of 1 May 1995, Croatian armed and police forces launched a swift offensive to liberate the occupied territory in western Slavonia. In just thirty hours, Croatian forces, 7200 soldiers and police officers strong, liberated 500 square kilometres of the previously occupied area of western Slavonia. MILITARY AND POLICE OPERATION STORM Poslije početnog djelovanja snaga Hrvatskog ratnog zrakoplovstva i uništenih neprijateljskih sustava veze te topničke pripreme po vojnim ciljevima hrvatske oružane snage krenule su u akciju istodobno iz 30 smjerova na bojišnici dugoj 700 kilometara. Udarnu snagu na glavnim smjerovima napada činile su gardijske brigade potpomognute specijalnom policijom MUP-a i 1. hrvatskim gardijskim zdrugom te domobranskim i pričuvnim postrojbama.
PUMed – TRADITIONAL MEDITERRANEAN GASTRONOMY
- Type: C
- Date: 13.7.2020.
- Number: 1301
- PUMed – TRADITIONAL MEDITERRANEAN GASTRONOMY
- The Rab Cake is so much more than a dessert made of meticulously chosen local ingredients: almonds, aromatic lemons, and tart cherry liqueur, with a touch of the sun. It tells the history of the town and the island, where every stone house remembers dozens of generations.