CROATIAN ETHNOGRAPHIC HERITAGE
- Type: D
- Date: 28.6.2018.
- Number: 1150
- CROATIAN ETHNOGRAPHIC HERITAGE - Bratina (Pisarovina)
- Bratina near Pisarovina is the centre of a cluster of villages south of Zagreb and today, it is the name of a town. It is mostly a lowland known for the remnants of former wooden architecture and houses covered by hay.
- Number: 1149
- CROATIAN ETHNOGRAPHIC HERITAGE - Susak
- Susak, in terms of its size, is one of the smallest inhabited islands of the north Adriatic and is a part of the Cres – Lošinj archipelago. The island is made of limestone covered with several meters of sandy layers so macchia and reeds grow abundantly.
- Number: 1148
- CROATIAN ETHNOGRAPHIC HERITAGE - Slavonia
- Slavonia is a historical and geographical area in the eastern part of Croatia and it mostly spreads out in the Pannonian lowlands. The name comes from S(c)lavonia, a name from the Middle Ages meaning “the land inhabited by the Slavs“.
- Number: 1147
- CROATIAN ETHNOGRAPHIC HERITAGE - Šestine
- Šestine is a village on the foothills of the Mount Medvednica. Today, it is a part of agglomeration of the City of Zagreb. It got its name after šestina, a type of a tax imposed during the time of feudalism. The settlement began developing in the 13th century.
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA™
- Type: C
- Date: 14.6.2018.
- Number: 1146
- 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA™
- The main question for Croatia is – what can our team do at this “Championship of Peace“? Answer: it is their time to play a very important role and climb once again to the winner's podium after 20 years just like they did at the Princes' Park in 1998.
CROATIAN TOURISM – Varaždin
- Type: C
- Date: 4.6.2018.
- Number: 1145
- CROATIAN TOURISM – Varaždin
- What makes Varaždin different from other cities is its exceptional historic and art heritage with the best preserved and richest Baroque urban unit. Palaces, important public buildings, valuable houses and villas built in Baroque, Rococo, Classicism and Art Nouveau style have been preserved, as well as one of the oldest European town halls on a relatively small area along the Old City complex
- Number: 1144
- CROATIAN TOURISM – Špancirfest
- Špancirfest is a synonym for Varaždin and it is its brand. The business and tourism results generated each year show the importance of the festival for the development and growth of an entire string of businesses associated with tourism.
FR. BERNARDIN SOKOL
- Type: C
- Date: 15.5.2018.
- Number: 1143
- FR. BERNARDIN SOKOL
- From 1929 to 1941 he published 80 volumes of collections of church and worldly music Pjevajte Gospodinu pjesmu novu. He also published Glazbeni monolozi that he described as “25 volumes with 125 larger or smaller works: for small, medium and big children, that is, youth, male, female and mixed“. There he also published eleven Angelus. During his lifetime, Sokol was listed in some foreign musical lexicons.
50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CREATION OF THE PROFESSOR BALTHAZAR ANIMATED SERIES
- Type: C
- Date: 3.5.2018.
- Number: 1142
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CREATION OF THE PROFESSOR BALTHAZAR ANIMATED SERIES
- Professor Balthazar is the main hero of this animated film, a likeable scientist who resolves the problems his fellow citizens are face with the assistance of a complex machine, but actually with a lot of imagination and positive energy.