Filteri
Search for:
Themes:
Search by edition year:
MINERALS AND ROCKS
  • Type: SOUVENIR SHEET
  • Date: 20.10.2022.
Motifs: pyrite (Brušani, Lika), loess (loess doll from Vukovar) The souvenir sheet consists of two stamps, and the Croatian Post has also issued a First Day Cover (FDC).
MINERALS AND ROCKS - Loess
  • Number: 1415
  • MINERALS AND ROCKS - Loess
  • By their origin, rocks are classified as igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. Igneous rocks make up about 95% of the lithosphere, whereas the other two types of rock are only 5% of the lithosphere. Minerals can occur as crystals – as homogeneous, regular geometric solids with some degree of symmetry, which is a reflection of their regular internal composition – the structure. Loess is a pale yellow to yellowish terrestrial, fine-grained sediment formed by the accumulation of wind-blown particles, hence it is also known as aeolian sediment.
  • BUY
MINERALS AND ROCKS - Pyrite
  • Number: 1414
  • MINERALS AND ROCKS - Pyrite
  • By their origin, rocks are classified as igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. Igneous rocks make up about 95% of the lithosphere, whereas the other two types of rock are only 5% of the lithosphere. Minerals can occur as crystals – as homogeneous, regular geometric solids with some degree of symmetry, which is a reflection of their regular internal composition – the structure. Without a doubt, one of the most interesting minerals is pyrite – a sulfide mineral with a metallic luster and gold-yellow hue, which at first glance resembles gold.
  • BUY
100TH ANNIVERSARY OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN DENTAL MEDICINE IN CROATIA
  • Type: C
  • Date: 13.10.2022.
Motif: dental mirror and reflection of the Faculty building The stamp was issued in a 20-stamp sheet, and the Croatian Post has also issued a First Day Cover (FDC).
100TH ANNIVERSARY OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN DENTAL MEDICINE IN CROATIA
WORLD POST DAY
  • Type: C
  • Date: 9.10.2022.
Motif: Global connections and greener planet for future generations The stamp was issued in 8-stamp sheetlets, and the Croatian Post has also issued a First Day Cover (FDC).
WORLD POST DAY
  • Number: 1412
  • WORLD POST DAY
  • World Post Day is celebrated each year on 9 October. The event was declared by the 1969 Universal Postal Congress in Tokyo as a means to mark the anniversary of the Universal Postal Union's (UPU) creation in 1874.
  • BUY
LOCOMOTIVES
  • Type: C
  • Date: 6.10.2022.
Motifs: Diesel-hydraulic locomotive series HŽ 2132/JŽ 732 Diesel-hydraulic locomotive series HŽ 2133/JŽ 734 The stamps were issued in a common 6-stamp sheetlet, and the Croatian Post has also issued a First Day Cover (FDC).
LOCOMOTIVES, Diesel-hydraulic locomotive series HŽ 2133/JŽ 734
  • Number: 1411
  • LOCOMOTIVES, Diesel-hydraulic locomotive series HŽ 2133/JŽ 734
  • Shunting locomotives are designed primarily for shunting wagons at train stations and marshalling yards. They were formerly used as industrial locomotives and for train haulage on open lines, which is something very rare these days. At present, there are two series of shunting locomotives running on Croatian railroads, namely diesel-hydraulic locomotives series HŽ 2132 and diesel-electric locomotives series HŽ 2041.
  • BUY
LOCOMOTIVES, Diesel-hydraulic locomotive series HŽ 2132/JŽ 732
  • Number: 1410
  • LOCOMOTIVES, Diesel-hydraulic locomotive series HŽ 2132/JŽ 732
  • Shunting locomotives are designed primarily for shunting wagons at train stations and marshalling yards. They were formerly used as industrial locomotives and for train haulage on open lines, which is something very rare these days. At present, there are two series of shunting locomotives running on Croatian railroads, namely diesel-hydraulic locomotives series HŽ 2132 and diesel-electric locomotives series HŽ 2041.
  • BUY
25TH ANNIVERSARY OF VARAŽDIN DIOCESE
  • Type: C
  • Date: 28.9.2022.
Motif: the facade and bell tower of the Varaždin Cathedral The stamp was issued in a 12-stamp sheet, and Croatian Post has also issued a First Day Cover (FDC).
25TH ANNIVERSARY OF VARAŽDIN DIOCESE
  • Number: 1409
  • 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF VARAŽDIN DIOCESE
  • Dividing the territory of the Zagreb Archdiocese, the Holy Father founded the new Diocese of Varaždin, with its headquarters in Varaždin, the northwest of Croatia, under the bull Clarorum sanctorum, and for its first bishop he appointed Msgr. Marko Culej, former auxiliary bishop of Zagreb, who chose "life and peace" as his episcopal motto.
  • BUY